From iRO Wiki
|Banding Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|SP Cost:||24 + (6 * Skill Level)|
|(Royal Guard) Pinpoint Attack Lv. 3, Burst Attack Lv. 1|
- If there is another Royal Guard in the party with Banding activated, their ATK and DEF increase, and all Royal Guards with Banding will share same average HP with one another and they will regenerate HP 50% faster.
- Banded Royal Guards will be able to use Genesis Ray and Hesperus Lit skills.
- Any enemy that approaches a Royal Guard who has Banding activated, then the enemy may be inflicted with the Overawe status and have 90% of its movement speed decreased. The duration of and the chance to trigger this effect is increased with higher levels of the skill and a higher Base Level and can be decreased by the enemy's AGI.
- Can be cancelled by casting it a second time.
|ATK Bonus per Royal Guard||+20||+30||+40||+50||+60|
|DEF Bonus per Royal Guard||+6||+7||+8||+9||+10|
|Base Chance to inflict Overawe||5%||10%||15%||20%||25%|
|Overawe Duration||2 s||4 s||6 s||8 s||10 s|
|SP Drain every 5 seconds||6||5||4||3||2|
- Overawe status can be inflicted even if the Royal Guard is by him or herself with banding activated.
- Though the caster is included towards the total added ATK and DEF, the caster will not gain any ATK or DEF until they are near other Royal Guards in Banding.
|Crusader · Paladin · Royal Guard|
| 2nd Class
|Cavalier Mastery · Cure · Defending Aura · Demon Bane · Divine Protection · Faith · Grand Cross · Guard · Heal · Holy Cross · Peco Peco Ride · Resistant Souls · Sacrifice · Shield Boomerang · Shield Reflect · Shrink · Smite · Spear Mastery · Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant · Gloria Domini · Martyr's Reckoning · Rapid Smiting|
| 3rd Class
|Banding · Banishing Point · Burst Attack · Cannon Spear · Earth Drive · Exceed Break · Genesis Ray · Hesperus Lit · Inspiration · Moon Slasher · Overbrand · Piety · Pinpoint Attack · Prestige · Reflect Damage · Shield Press · Shield Spell · Trample · Vanguard Force|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide · Crusader Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Royal Guard Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword · Spear · Two Handed Sword|