From iRO Wiki
|Duration:||Until next 5 attacks|
|(Swordman) Endure Lv. 1, (Crusader) Sacrifice Lv. 3|
- Relogging or using Battle Chant will cancel this skill.
- Although the damage from this skill is physical, Attack does not affect the damage.
- It can still be dodged perfectly.
- Every normal attack counts for this skill, whether it lands or not.
- The damage bonus from Magnum Break does increase the damage of this skill, but it is still forced to Neutral property.
- Max HP bonus. does increase the damage of this skill, but the only increases the damage from the
- Although the damage is applied to normal attacks, it is still affected by the skill damage reduction from the War of Emperium and Battlegrounds.
- Other skills are usable, but they're unaffected by this skill.
- This skill has higher priority over any other effects, such as Royal Guard's Exceed Break.
- The is unaffected by this skill.
- If this skill is used outside of Classical Pluck, this effect will function within it.
- The special effect of does not work with this skill.
- does not work with this skill.
- If this skill is used and then Gloria Domini is used, this skill can still be used during the delay of Gloria Domini.
|Crusader • Paladin • Royal Guard|
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defending Aura • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Resistant Souls • Sacrifice • Shield Boomerang • Shield Reflect • Shrink • Smite • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant • Gloria Domini • Martyr's Reckoning • Rapid Smiting|
|Banding • Burst Attack • Cannon Spear • Earth Drive • Exceed Break • Full Throttle • Genesis Ray • Hesperus Lit • Inspiration • King's Grace • Moon Slasher • Overbrand • Piety • Pinpoint Attack • Prestige • Reflect Damage • Shield Press • Shield Spell • Trample • Vanguard Force • Vanishing Point|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Royal Guard Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|