|Flasher Skill Info|
|Duration:||(180-Skill Level*30) seconds|
| (Hunter) Skid Trap Lv. 1;|
(Super Novice) Quest, Skid Trap Lv. 1
Possibly blind a 3x3 AoE around the triggering enemy. The chance of blinding a player is affected by their Base Level and INT. The chance of blinding a monster is affected by their Base Level and Stats. Boss monsters cannot be frozen by this skill.
|Trap Duration (seconds)||150||120||90||60||30|
|Blind Duration (seconds)||18||18||18||18||18|
- This trap can only be placed up to 2 cells next to players and monsters.
- This trap will yield 1 Trap when affected by Remove Trap or Keen Nose.
- If you have a Special Alloy Trap and a Ranger Trap skill, you can use this skill with Special Alloy Tap instead. If you do, the skills Remove Trap and Keen Nose will yield a Special Alloy Tap instead of a normal Trap. If you have both Special Alloy Tap and Trap, this skill will only use Trap for the catalyst.
- This trap has a 3x3 activation area and can activate instantly.
- This trap can be cast into "nothingness". When casting this skill onto a forbidden (black) area of the map, the skill will fail with a warning message, and no SP or Trap will be used. However, if the skill is cast onto a map square which is occupied by an object (not a monster/player), the SP and Trap will be consumed, but a trap will not be laid and a warning message will not be issued. These map squares can be identified when the green targeting square vanishes. Clock Tower 3, is an example of a map full of (non-obvious) locations that will cause this. Many guild castles also contain map squares with this behavior, only the targeting square might not disappear.
- This trap can be activated by and will affect the caster in PVP and WoE.
- This trap's activation can be avoided with Hover.
- This trap can be knocked back by AoE skills like Arrow Shower and Magnum Break.
- This trap can be destroyed by Spring Trap and Trample.
- This trap has 3500 HP and can be destroyed by AoE knock back skills like Arrow Shower, Magnum Break, and Storm Blast or by regular attacks.
General Trap information
- Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in WoE.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to another Trap.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect both allies and enemies in PVP and WoE.
- Traps will not activate if the caster is under the effect of Manhole.
- Traps can be removed by Ganbantein, Earth Drive and Crazy Vines.
- Siren's Voice protects the Maestro or Wanderer from traps if trapper is charmed.
|Hunter · Sniper · Ranger|
| 2nd Class
|Ankle Snare · Beast Bane · Beast Charge · Blast Mine · Blitz Beat · Claymore Trap · Detect · Falconry Mastery · Flasher · Freezing Trap · Land Mine · Phantasmic Arrow · Remove Trap · Sandman · Shockwave Trap · Skid Trap · Spring Trap · Steel Crow · Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes · Falcon Assault · Focused Arrow Strike · Wind Walker|
| 3rd Class
|Aimed Bolt · Arrow Storm · Bomb Cluster · Camouflage · Cobalt Trap · Detonator · Electric Shock · Fear Breeze · Fire Trap · Ice Trap · Keen Nose · Magenta Trap · Main Ranger · Maze Trap · Tooth of Warg · Trap Research · Verdure Trap · Warg Bite · Warg Dash · Warg Mastery · Warg Rider · Warg Strike|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide · Hunter Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Ranger Job Change Guide|