|Blitz Beat Skill Info|
|SP Cost:||(7 + (Skill level*3))|
|Cast Time:||0.3 sec (fixed) + 1.2 sec (var)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Range:||5 + Vulture's Eye|
|(Hunter) Falconry Mastery Lv. 1|
Blitz Beat uses the Falcon to attack an enemy and all surrounding foes within a 3*3 cell area. When casted manually, enemies within a 3*3 cell area around the target will receive the same amount of damage as the targeted enemy. This skill will also go off passively.
|Number of Hits||1||2||3||4||5|
- Requires a Falcon.
- Blitz Beat is always neutral element.
- Damage is based on INT, DEX, and Steel Crow.
- Steel Crow adds 6 points per level, up to 60.
- Each hit delivers: 80 + 6*(Steel Crow lvl) + 2*Floor(INT/2) + 2*Floor(DEX/10)
- Cards increasing ATK will not affect the damage of Blitz Beat.
- This skill can inflict status effects like Coma from the Archer card set.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Guard.
- Blitz Beat will bypass DEF and Flee.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Race, Element and Size damage effects like Tharafrog, Tatacho and Ogretooth Card in PvP and WoE.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Range damage effects like Horn Card in PvP and WoE.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Element resistance effects like Raydric Card in PvP and WoE.
- Only set off from normal attacks with a bow. Attacking with skills, daggers, or fists will not trigger it.
- May be triggered even if the attack misses or is blocked by a skill. Basically, a chance for every arrow.
- For every 3 points of LUK there is an additional 1% chance Auto-Blitz Beat will be triggered.
- Does not consume SP, has no cast time, and has no cooldown.
- Auto-Blitz may occur during a cast delay.
- The number of times Auto-Blitz Beat will hit its enemy depends on the level of Blitz Beat and the job level of the character. Job levels 1-9 allow it to hit up to one time, while job levels 40+ allow the maximum of 5 hits if level 5 Blitz Beat is attained.
- The damage dealt is divided by the number of enemies Auto-Blitz Beat hits. For example, if it hits 3 enemies at once each enemy would receive 1/3 of the damage.
|Hunter · Sniper · Ranger|
| 2nd Class
|Ankle Snare · Beast Bane · Beast Charge · Blast Mine · Blitz Beat · Claymore Trap · Detect · Falconry Mastery · Flasher · Freezing Trap · Land Mine · Phantasmic Arrow · Remove Trap · Sandman · Shockwave Trap · Skid Trap · Spring Trap · Steel Crow · Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes · Falcon Assault · Focused Arrow Strike · Wind Walker|
| 3rd Class
|Aimed Bolt · Arrow Storm · Bomb Cluster · Camouflage · Cobalt Trap · Detonator · Electric Shock · Fear Breeze · Fire Trap · Ice Trap · Keen Nose · Magenta Trap · Main Ranger · Maze Trap · Tooth of Warg · Trap Research · Verdure Trap · Warg Bite · Warg Dash · Warg Mastery · Warg Rider · Warg Strike|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide · Hunter Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Ranger Job Change Guide|