|SP Cost:||7 + (Skill Level × 3)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.3 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||1.2 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Range:||(5 + Vulture's Eye) cells|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Hunter) Falconry Mastery Lv. 1|
Commands the Falcon to dive at a single target and strike repeatedly to inflict piercing ranged damage to all enemies in a 3x3 area around the target. This skill ignores the accuracy check and can be autocast when physically attacking with a bow, in which case no SP is consumed and the total damage will spread equally between all affected enemies.
|Level||Hits Inflicted||SP Cost|
Damage = 80 + Steel_Crow_Lv × 6 + Floor(INT ÷ 2) × 2 + Floor(DEX ÷ 10) × 2
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- Damage is unaffected by every form of damage modifier.
- Bypasses defensive benefits such as Guard, Parry and Weapon Blocking.
About Auto-Blitz Beat
- Can be triggered even if the attack misses or is blocked.
- For every 3 points of LUK the chance of autocast is increased by 1%.
- Does not have Cast Time, but does have Cast Delay. Cast Delay, however, does not prevent blitzes from being triggered.
- The number of times this skill will hit its target via autocast depends on the level of this skill and the user's Job Level. Job Levels 1-9 allow it to hit up to one time, while Job Levels 40 or higher allow the maximum of 5 hits if this skill is mastered.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Tooth of Warg • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Rider • Warg Strike|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|