From iRO Wiki Classic
|SP Cost:||(10 + (Skill level*8))|
|Cast Delay:||ASPD Based|
|Duration:||(20 + (Skill level*20)) seconds|
|(Swordman) Magnum Break Lv. 5, Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5|
|Level||ATK||SP Cost||Duration (sec)|
- This is almost a Weapon Mastery Skill, and thus almost carries those properties; for example, the damage gained from this skill bypasses defense, and is added at the end of all attacks.
- Aura Blade does not add damage to Clashing Spiral.
- Aura Blade does not have any element, which means it can hit Ghost monsters even if your weapon does not have any element. This also means that element endow does not modify Aura Blade's bonus damage in any way.
- While Aura Blade bonus damage is affected by %-cards like Hydra or Skel worker, Spear Dynamo won't give a +25% damage bonus.
- Cancels upon switching weapon. Don't burn SP trying to keep Aura Blade active when simply scrolling through status weapons.
- It is recommended that this skill is either left at 0 or maxed.
|Knight & Lord Knight|
| 2nd Class
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
| Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|