From iRO Wiki Classic
|SP Cost:||(10 + (Skill level*4))|
|Cast Delay:||ASPD Based|
|Duration:||(20 + (Skill level*5)) seconds|
|(Swordman) Increase HP Recovery Lv. 5, (Knight) Peco Peco Ride Lv. 1, Spear Mastery Lv. 5|
Grants the "Endure Effect", which stops flinching from being attacked (but not for the entire duration of Spear Dynamo, only until the hit charges are all used), while increasing ATK and Accuracy. Also lowers the defense of the caster.
|Level||ATK Increase||SP Cost||Accuracy Increase||-DEF||Duration (sec)|
- Despite the name of this skill, Spear Dynamo actually works with any weapon.
- The ATK gained does not add damage to Clashing Spiral.
- The ATK gained does not add damage to Sword Mastery, Two-Handed Sword Mastery and Aura Blade.
- The Endure Effect does not work in WoE.
- The 1 MDEF that would be added by level 1 Endure IS added, even in WoE.
- Defense reduced is both armor defense and VIT defense.
- Level 1 Spear Dynamo is good for taking advantage of the Endure effect for mobbing (not killing), mainly because not much defense is lost.
- The defense reduction can help reduce damage from Occult Impaction and Ice Pick wielders.
- Cancels upon switching any gear or when Divested (i.e. Divest Weapon is inflicted), but not when armor is broken.
- All Lord Knights should have this skilled maxed out.
|Knight & Lord Knight|
| 2nd Class
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
| Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|