Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cast Time:||Range Dependent|
|Range:||14 cells cells|
|Knock Back:||1 cell cells|
|In order to gain this skill, the player has to complete a quest.|
Charge Attack is a quest skill that causes you to rush the targeted monster/player, dealing more damage depending on how far away you are from it. The farther the target, the longer the cast time.
|Distance||< 3 Cells||< 6 Cells||< 9 Cells||< 12 Cells||< 14 Cells|
|Cast Time||.5 Sec.||1 Sec.||1.5 Sec.||1.5 Sec.||1.5 Sec.|
- Safety Wall does not block it since it is a ranged attack
- Interruptible cast time. The enemy can walk away from range, hide behind an obstacle, or use the skill hide.
- Enemy can reduced the damage by simply moving closer to you
- When you hit the enemy, they will be knocked back in a random direction.
- During WoE, your body will not “charge” or move when you use this skill. It becomes another range physical attack.
- If charge attack misses (like there is a Pneuma), your body will still relocate.
- Charge attack can get you “out” of any trap, spider web of Scholars, or the skill Close Confine of Rogues/Stalkers (provided another enemy is nearby to charge).
|Knight & Lord Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|