Dano Festival Event (2010/05/27) ~ (2010/06/10)
From iRO Wiki
|Dano Festival Event (2010/05/27) ~ (2010/06/10)|
|Hunting:||5, 10 , 5 , 10 , 5 , and 10|
|Base Experience:||Varies (See List)|
|Job Experience:||Varies (See List)|
|Item(s):||Varies (See List)|
- Note: A temporary NPC is located in Prontera and other major cities which will warp players to Louyang for 500 Zeny.
- Talk to the three Royal Tomb Guards (Louyang 203, 216). Each one of the guards will request you to kill 5 of one type of enemy, and 10 of another type on each map of the dungeon. All three kills counts may be completed at the same time.
- Return to the guard after killing the requested 45 enemies.
- Each guard should give you 2 Experience, and ask you to come back in 2 hours if you wish to kill more. and 1 Incense Bag and some
- Speak to the Festival Staff near the south exit to cash in your Incense Bags.
- Note: The more kill count turn ins completed by the server, the more NPCs will appear to offer missions.
- A guard NPC Prontera, Geffen, Payon, or Aldebaran. near the kafra, offers teleport to
- A mechanic NPC Juno, Hugel, Rachel, or Comodo near the kafra, offers teleport to
- A costumed NPC near the kafra, offers teleport to Toy Factory Dungeon, Turtle Island Dungeon (near the warp to lvl 3), Sphinx (level 1), or Odin's Temple. Requires 1 Butterfly Wing (Not Consumed)
- A female NPC Alberta. near the south gate of the city offers a warp to
- A Chef NPC HP and SP. , near the castle, fully refills your
- A Cheerful Resident atop the tower near (80, 263) grants a str+10 and vit+10 food buff lasting 30 min. Direct access to the tower is available via a building in northwest louyang (136, 245).