Harvest Moon Festival Event (2009/09/29) ~ (2009/10/13)
Hot Rice Cake Taming
|Harvest Moon Festival Event (2009/09/29) ~ (2009/10/13)|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||40, 1 Hot Rice Cake|
1. Talk with the ‘Moon Festival Staff’ NPC in any of the following locations and ask to be taken to the Moon-Welcoming Hill (que_moon):
- Prontera (155, 285) (by the handshake monument in the north)
- Geffen (117, 74)
- Payon (173, 111)
- Juno (171, 182)
- Lighthalzen (162, 109) (slightly south of the inn)
- Rachel (133, 144)
2. Talk with the Moon Festival Boss, who asks you to huntand bring him the they drop.
3. Collect 40from the wandering around all over the world. They can be found in any area with monsters.
4. Return to the Moon-Welcoming Hill and talk with the Moon Festival Boss again. He gives you 5and 3 in exchange for the , and asks you to bring him a solidified Hot Rice Cake.
6. Return to the Moon-Welcoming Hill and talk with the Moon Festival Boss again. Give him the solidified rice cake, then talk with him once more to receive a.
Making rice cakes
The ‘Interpreter Kitty’ on the Moon-Welcoming Hill can make the following kinds of rice cakes for you if you bring her the necessary ingredients:
- : 3 , 1 , and 1
- : 2 and 1
- : 3 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , and 1
- : 5 , 1 , and 1
- The Hot Rice Cake monsters can be found in all areas except for towns. They are passive, have 777 HP, 1 ATK, extremely high magical defence, but can be easily defeated using physical attacks. They each can drop up to 7 .
- The Moon Festival Cat on the Moon-Welcoming Hill can teleport you to Prontera, Payon, Lighthalzen, or Rachel free of charge.
- is character-bound until the event ends.
- Hot Rice Cakes (the pet eggs) are account-bound until the event ends.
- and are neither account-bound or character-bound.
- Only one can be acquired per character.
- The bard on the Moon-Welcoming Hill is part of the TaeKwon Master Job Change Quest, and not part of this event.