Priest Job Change Guide
From iRO Wiki
|Priest Job Change Guide|
|Item(s):|| (Job Level 50) -OR-|
(Job Level 40~49)
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Priest|
- Apply to become a Priest in the Prontera Church ( 16, 41) by speaking to Bishop Paul.
- You must visit all three Ascetics from the Acolyte Job Quest. However, this step may be skipped by Job Level 50 Acolytes.
- Mother Marthilda ( 41, 355)
- Father Yosuke ( 208,218)
- Father Rubalkabara ( )
- After returning from the three Ascetics, Bishop Paul grants you access to a room where the next two tests will take place: Exorcism and Temptation.
- In this room, click Peter S. Alberto multiple times to activate his dialogue window. The excessive clicking required is actually part of the test, not a bug.
- Note: A Priest can come along to help for these two tests by following the same instructions and bringing a in their inventory (not equipped).
- In the next few rooms, Heal "bomb" all the that appear. All must be killed in each room to clear the Exorcism stage and move onto Temptation.
- Successfully walk past four NPCs ( , , , and finally ) without accepting their deals. Some may offer bribes or insist Priest life is too difficult to be worthwhile, but choose options that reject their offers.
- Following this is another series of rooms where spawn, with mixed in. It is not necessary to kill them all, simply run by.
- After exiting the last room, you'll be warped back to Bishop Paul. He suggests speaking with Sister Cecelia on the other side of the room. Employ common sense to answer her questions with holy and righteous responses to pass it.
- Return to Bishop Paul to become a Priest after a bit of dialogue. He will reward Job Level 50 Acolytes with a , while those below Job 50 will receive a .
|Priest • High Priest • Arch Bishop|
| 2nd Class
|Aspersio • B.S Sacramenti • Gloria • Impositio Manus • Increase SP Recovery • Kyrie Eleison • Lex Aeterna • Lex Divina • Mace Mastery • Magnificat • Magnus Exorcismus • Redemptio • Resurrection • Safety Wall • Sanctuary • Slow Poison • Status Recovery • Suffragium • Turn Undead|
|Assumptio • Basilica • Meditatio • Spiritual Thrift|
| 3rd Class
|Adoramus • Ancilla • Cantocandidus • Clearance • Clementia • Coluseo Heal • Duple Light • Epiclesis • Eucharistica • Expiatio • Full Throttle • High Heal • Judex • Lauda Agnus • Lauda Ramus • Offertorium • Oratio • Praefatio • Renovatio • Sacrament • Silentium|
|Quests||Priest Job Change Guide • Priest Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Arch Bishop Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Book • Mace • Rod|