Open Buying Store
|Open Buying Store|
|In order to gain this skill, the player has to complete a quest.|
Open Buying Store (Alt: Buying Store) is a 1st class active skill available as Merchant. This skill can only be learned through a certain quest.
Opens a Buying Store (also known as a Purchase Shop) from which certain items can be purchased from other players. The buyer must have at least one wanted item in the inventory. Each use consumes a , which can be purchased from the Purchasing Team NPC in the Merchant Guild (Alberta) for 200z each.
- A maximum of 5 items at a time can be advertised in a shop.
- Only misc. and non-brewed consumable items are eligible.
- The buyer must be at least 4 cells from any NPC to use this skill.
- The maximum combined weight of the items you can buy is
[(0.9 × WeightLimit) − Curr_Weight − 1]. Exceeding this limit results in an error, but the shop can still be edited without recasting the skill.
- A 5% commission fee will be applied on items with price over 10,000,000z. The buyer will pay the zeny as 105% from the listed prices.