From iRO Wiki
|(Merchant & Super Novice) Pushcart Lv. 3|
Opens a custom shop from which items can be sold to other players. Only items stored in the Pushcart can be sold through this skill (in the case of offline vending, items stored in the inventory instead of Pushcart).
- The maximum price for vended items is 1,000,000,000z. Some servers may have a limit of 99,990,000z.
- The vendor must be at least 4 cells from any NPC to use this skill, so the shop title does not cover up the NPCs for other players.
- A 5% commission fee will be applied on items with price over 10,000,000z. The vendor will get the zeny as 95% from the listed prices.
- When a vend shop is closed, a summary will be shown containing number of sold items, buyer name, and time of transaction.
- The items / zeny got from offline vending will be sent through RODEX system.
- The original Merchant Vending skill does not provide offline vending. Offline Vending is done by retrieving a usable item.