|HP Cost:||20 ~ 16|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 seconds|
|Knock Back:||2 cells|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Swordman & Super Novice) Bash Lv. 5|
Produces a fire blast from the user to inflict Fire property physical damage to all enemies in a 5x5 area around the user and push them 2 cells backwards. This skill also adds 20% Fire property damage to all attacks for 10 seconds. Each cast drains a small amount of HP.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||HIT Bonus||HP Cost|
- It is a common misconception that this skill endows weapons with the Fire property during its 10-second buff. In actuality, this skill adds an additional 20% Fire property damage on top of all normal attacks for ten seconds. This means that if the user does a Neutral property attack, only the 20% Fire property damage will be affected by the opponent's Element.
- The Fire property damage bonus pierces defense. It is also calculated into every hit of this skill (this skill, when mastered, will inflict
[250% + (20% × 250%)] = 300%physical damage, but 1/6th of that damage will be of Fire property that pierces defense).
- Since some skills are pseudo-elemental, the 20% of Fire element bonus is pseudo-elemental too.
- This skill is useful for pushing players out of Pneuma, as it position bugs them, unlike Bowling Bash or Brandish Spear, making it difficult for them to re-Pneuma. This is helpful for aiding party members with ranged attacks, or following up with an attack such as Clashing Spiral or Acid Bomb.
- The 10-second buff is not an effective tool for bypassing armor, even if the user's weapon is not Neutral property. Aspersio, scrolls, endows, Enchant Poison, or are far better methods.
- Because statuses from cards or weapons can be transferred through this skill, it can be a mean of inflicting many players at once with statuses. While Brandish Spear has more range and thereby can inflict more people with statuses in precast lines, and can be used with this skill. Although, Bowling Bash can also have more range.
- Many Priests or other classes also use this skill in either PvP or WoE to inflict statuses, such as with a .
- - Lv. 3
- - Lv. 10; Autocast when attacking
- - Level 1; Usable
- - Level 3; Usable
- Increases damage by 20%.
- For every upgrade level, increases damage by an additional 5%.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Global delay of skills reduced from 2 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- 2 seconds cooldown added.