Spiritual Sphere Absorption
From iRO Wiki
|Spiritual Sphere Absorption|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.5 seconds|
|Target:||Self or Enemy|
|(Monk & Super Novice) Summon Spirit Sphere Lv. 5|
Absorbs all Spirit Spheres the user/target has to regain 7 SP per sphere, and will fail if the user/target does not have Spirit Spheres. Versus monsters, each cast has a 10% chance to regain SP equal to twice the target's level.
- This skill along with Zen can be used as a quick SP recovery skill, since Zen consumes 20 SP and absorbing 5 spheres would get the user 35 SP (
7 × 5 = 35). This method can be used during the 3 seconds of SP drought from Guillotine Fist as well.
- This SP recovery method is enhanced with Rising Dragon, as Spiritual Sphere Absorption will absorb all Spirit Spheres at once, for a maximum of 105 SP (7 x 15 = 105).
- This skill will not disrupt the execution of any skill in mid-cast that requires Spirit Spheres.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- 1 second variable casting time removed.