|SP Cost:||38 − (Skill level × 3)|
|Cast Time:||~1 second|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Duration:||[5 + (Skill Level × 5)] seconds|
Until cap. is reached
|(Acolyte & Super Novice) Teleport Lv. 2|
Creates a Warp Portal that will transport those that enter to the portal's destination. Up to 8 players can be transported regardless of the skill level. Warp Portals will disappear after transporting the maximum number of characters or after the skill duration elapses. Each cast consumes a.
|Level||Available Destinations||Duration||SP Cost|
|2||Save Point + 1 Memo Point||15s||32|
|3||Save Point + 2 Memo Points||20s||29|
|4||Save Point + 3 Memo Points||25s||26|
- Only 3 instances of this skill can be activated at once. If this limit is reached quickly, a bug may occur to prevent the portals from elapsing and the caster from casting a new one. This can be fixed by relogging or leaving the map.
- If the caster creates a Warp Portal and leaves the map (either by being disconnected, or going through the Portal itself), it will disappear immediately regardless of how many people have gone in or how long it has been open.
- Stand in the area and type in
/memoto store a Memo Point of the current spot. Every added Memo Point will bump the previous one to the bottom.
- Once all the Memo Points are used, the next Memo Point (of a map not already memo'd) will overwrite the destination at the very bottom of the list.
- Therefore, the Memo Point list would become like this: S-1; S-2-1; S-3-2-1; S-4-3-2; S-5-4-3; and so on.
- Each map can only have one Memo Point. If the player memorizes one cell of a map and later decides they want to memorize another cell of the same map, it will overwrite the map's old spot instead of creating two Memo Points for the same map.
|Skills||Angelus • Aqua Benedicta • Blessing • Cure • Decrease AGI • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Heal • Holy Light • Increase AGI • Pneuma • Ruwach • Signum Crusis • Teleport • Warp Portal|
|Quests||Acolyte Skill Quest • Acolyte Training Quest|
|Weapons||Mace • Rod|