From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||24 + (Skill Level × 2)|
|Cast Time:||(Skill Level × 0.8) seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
| (Wizard) Earth Spike Lv. 3, (Super Novice) Quest;|
(Sage) Earth Spike Lv. 1
|Level||Hits Inflicted||Cast Time||SP Cost|
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- Like Earth Spike, this skill is capable of hitting hidden enemies. However, since the enemy does not need to be targeted to cast this skill, it is often easier to use than Earth Spike.
- In addition to Level 3 Earth Spike, Super Novices also have a prerequisite of doing the Expansion Quest. Wizards and Sages only require Level 3 and 1 Earth Spike, respectively.
-  - Level 3; Autocast on target when physically attacked
- - Level 3; Usable
- - Increases damage by 5%, additional 1% per upgrade level
- Warlock Only) - Increases damage by 10% (
- Warlock Only) - Increases damage by 30% (
- Survivor's Orb & Survivor's Rod Set - Increases damage by 70% if Survivor's Rod upgrade level is +10 or higher.
- Increases damage by an additional 140%, if the users base level is 100 or higher.
- - Increases damage by 5%
- Sage Card Set - Increases damage by 10%
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|