From iRO Wiki
|Level||Damage (ATK)||Accuracy Bonus||Stun Chance||SP Cost|
- The Accuracy gained is a percent of the user's Hit rate added to its Hit rate. Therefore, if there is a 67% chance of hitting a monster, this skill when mastered will increase it to 100% chance of hitting it. (
67 × 1.5)%
- Base Level increases the Stun Chance.
- Leveling with this skill is a fast way to level up a Swordman, although quite SP-intensive. It adds a lot of damage even with low STR and helps compensate for the lack of Hit rate due to being low Level. One may want to get it early on if they have the resources to keep up with the high SP cost.
- Every aspect of this skill can be employed at once or separately: a Knight may use it to deal decent damage to a high Flee rate character while rendering its opponent helpless by taking advantage of the stun chance, whereas a Grand Cross Crusader may wish to use this skill purely to stun victims before using Grand Cross, so the opponent cannot escape.
- Attempting to stun high VIT characters with this skill is highly ineffective due to their increased Stun resistance.
- - Level 1; Usable
- - Level 5; Usable
- Back Stab - Level 10, Autocast when using
- - Level 1; Autocast when attacking, plus 5-cell pushback
- - Increases damage by 2%
- - Increases damage by 6%
- - For every base level, increases damage by 1%.
- Reduces SP cost by 20%.
- For every upgrade level, reduces SP cost by an additional 3%.
- - Increases damage by 50% if Bash skill level is 10
- - Increases damage by 10% if the Shoes' refine level is +9 or higher
- One Handed Sword or Two-Handed Sword - Increases damage by 25% when compounded into a