|Cast Delay:||ASPD Based|
|(Rogue) Gank Lv. 4, Mug Lv. 4|
Inflicts Melee Physical Damage to a single target, and may leave it stunned. This skill ignores the accuracy check, can only be used from behind the target's rear, and uses 16 SP regardless of the skill level.
- The target will face the user after it is hit with this skill.
- Can be performed from Hiding, which will be canceled immediately.
- This skill misses if the target is under the effects of Cicada Skin Shed, Kaupe, or Illusion-Shadow.
- Can be used with a Bow class weapon, but the damage will be halved.
- There is a glitch where if performed from below the target, coming out of Hiding (although being hard to achieve) it can be used repeatedly and without delay until the target moves.
Back Stab, once one of the strongest skills, has been reduced in usefulness considerably due to a positioning bug in maps, in which the game couldn't identify the "back" of a target. Originally it could be performed repeatedly without much of a delay when standing behind the target's back, which was conform to the direction they've last moved into, not the direction their characters were actually facing.
The first skill fix, the skill was made more accurate, which meant the caster had to use it from the target's actual backside, which could be avoided by turning with Shift + Click or
The second fix later, a 1-second fixed delay was added to the skill, instead of basing it on ASPD.
Finally, it's been made so that the enemy turns their rear after each strike and removed the delay, which made performing the skill in PvM a hassle, and using it repeatedly in PvP on other players nearly impossible for those who don't know how to do it. Also, Back Stab would do half the amount of damage it normally does too when used with a Bow class weapon.
- - Increases damage by 20%
- Rogue Card Set - Increases damage by 10%
|Rogue • Stalker • Shadow Chaser|
|Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • |
|Counter Instinct • Full Divestment • Preserve • |
|Bloody Lust • Body Painting • Chaos Panic • Deadly Infection • Dimensional Door • Divest Accessory • Emergency Escape • Fatal Manace • Feint Bomb • Full Throttle • Invisibility • Maelstrom • Manhole • Masquerade-Enervation • Masquerade-Groomy • Masquerade-Ignorance • Masquerade-Laziness • Masquerade-Unlucky • Masquerade-Weakness • Reproduce • Shadow Formation • Shadow Spell • Triangle Shot|
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Shadow Chaser Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Dagger • Bow (Arrows) • One Handed Sword|