|SP Cost:||35 + (Skill Level × 5)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Duration:||Until SP reaches 0 or recast|
|(Rogue) Intimidate Lv. 5|
Reproduce (Alt: Reproduce) is a 3rd class active skill available as Shadow Chaser.
Allows the user to obtain the last skill that was inflicted by the enemy while this skill is active, which does not need to connect in order to be reproduced. Using the skill again will cancel this effect and the user will preserve the newly acquired skill. The level of reproduce affects the level of the skill learned from reproduce's effect. For example: if Level 2 Bash was used upon the user and he/she has learned Level 8 Reproduce, the user will obtain Level 8 Bash through this skill. Maintaining this skill active will drain SP.
- For a list of skills that can be reproduced, see here.
|Level||Obtained Skill Level||SP Cost|
- This skill does not copy monster skills or transcendent skills.
- Only one skill can be copied at a time; a new skill will override the last reproduced skill.
- Only skills that can inflict damage can be copied.
- Skills copied through this skill will have double the SP Cost.
- Copied skills also carry the requirements to be used. (Item Requirements, Weapon Requirements, etc.)
- It is not possible to exceed the limit of player level skills for copying. For example: A player can learn Water Ball up to Level 5. Due to this, the user can only copy Level 5 Water Ball even if the level of Reproduce is higher than 5.
|Rogue • Stalker • Shadow Chaser|
|Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • |
|Counter Instinct • Full Divestment • Preserve • |
|Bloody Lust • Body Painting • Chaos Panic • Deadly Infection • Dimensional Door • Divest Accessory • Emergency Escape • Fatal Manace • Feint Bomb • Full Throttle • Invisibility • Maelstrom • Manhole • Masquerade-Enervation • Masquerade-Groomy • Masquerade-Ignorance • Masquerade-Laziness • Masquerade-Unlucky • Masquerade-Weakness • Reproduce • Shadow Formation • Shadow Spell • Triangle Shot|
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Shadow Chaser Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Dagger • Bow (Arrows) • One Handed Sword|