Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||24 + (Skill Level x 6) seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||2 seconds|
|Duration:||(Skill Level x 4) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||1x1|
|(Shadow Chaser) Manhole Lv. 1|
Dimensional Door (Alt: Dimension Door) is a 3rd class active skill available as Shadow Chaser.
Paint a magical door on the ground which teleports anyone who enters it.
- Can not be cast directly under any player or monster. However, it can be cast next to them, and then use Manhole to move them onto that cell and they will be teleported.
- Can teleport multiple targets. (will go randomly to different locations)
- You can only have 1 dimensional door down at a time.
- Dimensional Door does NOT work on monsters on iRO. (It does on other versions)
- Dimensional Door can be used in towns (Except Lighthalzen)
- It cannot be used on maps that you cannot fly wing on.
- Disabled on maps that doesn't allow skill Teleportation (Acolyte)
- Will teleport any person stepping on AoE to a random location on the map.
- Magnetic Earth cancels and prevents casting of this skill.