|SP Cost:||20 + (4 x Skill Level)|
|Variable Cast Time:||1 second|
|Knock Back:||(Skill Level × 3) cells|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Shadow Chaser) Dimension Door Lv. 3|
Feint Bomb (Alt: Feint Bomb) is a 3nd class offensive skill available as Shadow Chaser.
Draws a copycat of the user on the ground, then slides backward and immediately hides. After a while, the copycat explodes, dealing damage to all enemies in a 5x5 area around the copycat, at which moment the user becomes visible again. Requires to have a and consumes a .
|Level||Back Slide Distance (cells)|
Damage: ATK [(Skill Level + 1) × (Caster’s DEX ÷ 2) × (Caster’s Job Level ÷ 10) × Caster’s Base Level ÷ 120)] %
- The copycat seems to explode around 0.5 seconds after the backslide.
- If there is no enemy near the copycat, nothing will happen.
- This skill is usable in War of Emperium, complete with backslide effect.
- If the user is under the effects of Warg Bite, the user cannot walk, but Feint Bomb can still be used.
- This skill does not take and combo into the damage calculation.
- When the user hides at the end of casting this skill, monsters will not follow the user but remain fixated on the afterimage. Demon, Insect and Boss monsters will also remain in place and do not chase after the user once he/she has hidden after drawing the copycat.
- Skills can be used during "post-copycat hiding". The user can also move during this time. If Hiding or Stealth is used while in "post-copycat hiding", the bomb will not go off and the user will be visible even during Hiding or Stealth.
- Increases damage by 10%.
- If upgrade level is +7 or higher, increases damage by an additional 15%.
- If upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases damage by an additional 25%.
- Increases damage by 20%.
- Increases damage by an additional 20% when compounded to a level 4 weapon.
- If upgrade level is +10 or higher, increases damage by an additional 20%.
has the previous version of this skill before the December 2021 skill updates.
- Skill Levels increased from 3 to 10.
- Back Slide Distance changed from (3 x Skill Level) to (1 x Skill Level).
- SP Cost changed from 32 SP to [20 + (4 x Skill Level)] SP
|Rogue • Stalker • Shadow Chaser|
|Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • |
|Counter Instinct • Full Divestment • Preserve • |
|Bloody Lust • Body Painting • Chaos Panic • Deadly Infection • Dimensional Door • Divest Accessory • Emergency Escape • Fatal Menace • Feint Bomb • Full Throttle • Invisibility • Maelstrom • Manhole • Masquerade-Enervation • Masquerade-Groomy • Masquerade-Ignorance • Masquerade-Laziness • Masquerade-Unlucky • Masquerade-Weakness • Reproduce • Shadow Formation • Shadow Spell • Triangle Shot|
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Shadow Chaser Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Dagger • Bow (Arrows) • One Handed Sword|