Cicada Skin Shed
From iRO Wiki
|Cicada Skin Shed|
|SP Cost:||9 + (Skill Level × 3)|
|Duration:|| (Skill Level × 10) seconds|
Until dodging all hits
|(Ninja) Shadow Leap Lv. 5|
Cicada Skin Shed (Alt: Cast-off Ciceda Shell) is an Expanded class active skill available as Ninja.
Allows the user to dodge temporarily any physical damage by disappearing, moving 7 cells backwards in the process. This skill cannot be dispelled.
|Level||Hits Blocked||Duration||SP Cost|
- Regarding dodging offensive skills, this skill only affects skills which physical damage are affected by percentage-wise cards. Therefore, magic skills are not affected. Property attacks from monsters aren't affected either.
- Flee rate, Perfect Dodge, Safety Wall, and Kyrie Eleison take priority over this skill; if one causes the attack to miss, this skill does not activate.
- If Mirror Image is active at the same time as this skill, both skills are triggered.
- In War of Emperium, the dodge effect applies but there is no backslide effect.
- Any Status Effect given by the attack will still apply, despite no damage being taken. For example, the user can be frozen (while simultaneously being thrown back) if attacked with a weapon that can freeze.
- Effects of cards that trigger when the user is being hit (ie. ) are still applied, with the ninja taking no damage due to this skill.
- - Level 1; Autocast on self when physically attacked