| Cross Slash
||8 + (Skill Level x 2)
||5.5 − (Skill Level × 0.5) seconds
||(Skill Level + 2) cells
|Shadow Hiding Lv.1
Cross Slash (Alt: Jyumonjikiri) is an Expanded 2nd class offensive skill available as Kagerou and Oboro.
A combination attack. A pair of Kagerou and/or Oboro each take an attack on an enemy to deal damage. On the first hit, the target is inflicted with an ailment known as Cross Wound for 3 seconds. If hit again while this buff is active, the second hit will deal bonus damage.
- Bonus damage is believed to be BaseLevel*Skill Level used;
- The base damage is affected by base level. The proportion is believed to be [blevel/120];
- Similar to Killing Stroke, the caster will move close to the target after using the skill;
- The cooldown is 5~3 seconds, thus making it impossible for a single player to combo with himself;
- The skill may only be used of both hands are being used. Wearing a Huuma, Twin Dagger, or Dagger + Shield will work, however, if attempting to use with either hand free of anything, the skill will fail.