|SP Cost:||50 + (Skill Level x 10)|
|Cast Time:||2 seconds (fixed) + (0.5+0.5*Skill Lv.) seconds (var)|
|Cast Delay:||1 Second|
|Duration:||45 + (Skill Level x 15) seconds|
|Range:||7 cells cells|
|Illusion-Bewitch Lv. 1|
Distorted Crescent (Alt: Zangetsu) is an Expanded 2nd class active skill available as Oboro
ATK change is based on the target's current HP; an EVEN amount of HP increases the target's ATK, while an ODD amount of HP decreases the target's ATK. The same applies for MATK, except the target's SP is used instead.
The buff is applied after the skill is successfully cast; therefore, when using the skill on yourself, you must have even SP after casting it in order to gain a MATK increase.
|Level||Target's HP or SP is EVEN, increase by||Target's HP or SP is ODD, decrease by|
|1||(Target's Base Level / 3) + 20||Target's Base Level / 3 + 30|
|2||(Target's Base Level / 3) + 40||Target's Base Level / 3 + 60|
|3||(Target's Base Level / 3) + 60||Target's Base Level / 3 + 90|
|4||(Target's Base Level / 3) + 80||Target's Base Level / 3 + 120|
|5||(Target's Base Level / 3) + 100||Target's Base Level / 3 + 150|
- Relogging or changing zone servers causes the buff to be reapplied.
- Just as a refresher:
- ODD numbers are numbers that end in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
- EVEN numbers are numbers that end in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
- If you have 1,234 Current SP and you cast the skill at lvl 5 (100 SP Cost), you will be left with a new current SP of 1,134.
1,134 is an EVEN number since it ends with 4, so you gain the matk increase.
- If you have 1,234 Current SP and you cast the skill at lvl 2 while also equipping a Pharaoh Card (70 SP Cost with -30% SP Cost = 49 SP Cost), you will be left with a new current SP of 1,175.
1,175 is an ODD number since it ends with 5, so you suffer the matk decrease.