|Cast Time:||3 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||3 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 9x9|
|(Ninja) Freezing Spear Lv. 5|
Watery Evasion (Alt: Water Escape Technique) is an Expanded class supportive skill available as Ninja.
Creates a water pool on a targeted location that halves the Movement Speed and reduces AGI of all enemies within the area of effect. Also increases damage of Freezing Spear on all targets within the area of effect.
|Level||AGI Drop||Area of Effect||Duration||SP Cost|
- This skill acts as shallow water for Water Ball and Aqua Benedicta skills, though any cells used for these skills will be removed after casting.
- In PvP and War of Emperium, this skill affects any entity, ally or foe, except other Ninja class entities.
- This skill does not remove speed boosting skills, such as Increase AGI, Two Hand Quicken, and Adrenaline Rush.
- The effects of this skill last for a short duration after they leave the area of effect.
- Blaze Shield will override this skill if cast on the area of effect.
- Freezing Spear damage is increased by an additive 2% per level of Freezing Spear used.
Known Bugs & Glitches
- Formerly, this skill caused permanent AGI reduction to all types of homunculus. Once AGI was reduced, it could be restored without the help of a Game Master. If a homunculus ran into this more than once, it was possible for their AGI and Flee rate to be reduced below 0.