From iRO Wiki
|Cast Time:||3 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||3 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 9x9|
|(Ninja) Freezing Spear Lv. 5|
Watery Evasion (Alt: Water Escape Technique) is an Expanded class supportive skill available as Ninja.
|Level||AGI Drop||Area of Effect||Duration||SP Cost|
- This skill acts as shallow water for Water Ball and Aqua Benedicta skills, though any cells used for these skills will be removed after casting.
- In PvP and War of Emperium, this skill affects any entity, ally or foe, except other Ninja class entities.
- This skill does not remove speed boosting skills, such as Increase AGI, Two Hand Quicken, and Adrenaline Rush.
- The effects of this skill last for a short duration after they leave the area of effect.
- Blaze Shield will override this skill if cast on the area of effect.
Known Bugs & Glitches
- Formerly, this skill caused permanent AGI reduction to all types of homunculus. Once AGI was reduced, it could be restored without the help of a Game Master. If a homunculus ran into this more than once, it was possible for their AGI and Flee rate to be reduced below 0.