From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||10 + (Skill Level × 2)|
|Cast Time:||(Skill Level × 0.7) seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.8 seconds|
|(Mage) Stone Curse Lv. 1, (Super Novice) Quest, (Sage) Endow Quake Lv. 1|
|Level||Hits Inflicted||Cast Time||SP Cost|
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- This skill is the only single-target spell (cast by players) capable of hitting hidden enemies. However, it must be cast while the enemy is still visible.
- Since this is not a Bolt skill (despite being triggered by Vanilmirth's Caprice), it is completely unaffected by Double Bolt and cannot be used in conjunction with Spell Fist.
- In addition to Level 1 Stone Curse, Sage classes also have a prerequisite of Level 1 Endow Quake while Super Novices have a prerequisite of doing the Expansion Quest instead. Wizard classes only require Level 1 Stone Curse.
- - Level 3; Once
- - Level 5; Once
- - Level 5; Usable
- Lightening Bolt - Level 3; Autocast on target when using
- - Increases the damage by 5%, additional 1% per refine level
- Warlock Only)  - Increases the damage by 10% (
- Warlock Only)  - Increases the damage by 30% (
- Warlock Only)  - Reduces the variable casting time by 1 second (
- Base Levels  - Increases the damage by 1% for every 5
- - Increases the damage by +5%
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|