Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||62 + (Skill Level × 8)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||1 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||(Skill Level + 1) seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 second|
|Area of Effect:||15x5 ~ 15x9|
|(Warlock) Sienna Execrate Lv. 2|
Earth Strain (Alt: Earth Strain) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Warlock.
|Level||Base Damage (MATK)||Hits Inflicted||Distance||Area of Effect||Cast Time (Fix + Var)||SP Cost|
|1||1,600%||5||7||15x5||(1 + 2)s||70|
|2||2,200%||6||8||15x6||(1 + 3)s||78|
|3||2,800%||7||9||15x7||(1 + 4)s||86|
|4||3,400%||8||10||15x8||(1 + 5)s||94|
|5||4,000%||9||11||15x9||(1 + 6)s||102|
Damage (MATK) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]%
- Enemies can only receive damage from Earth Strain 1 time each second.
- The hits inflicted by this skill do not affect total damage. They only affect its divisibility, which is rounded down.
- This skill can only travel directly North, South, East, or West from the caster's current position relative to where the casting "circle" is on the ground. Beware of Knock Back attacks from enemies and position lag with this skill, as they make it possible to launch this skill in the wrong direction.
- Radius does not increase the distance that this skill travels, only how far away the caster can target the ground and still activate the skill.
- Enemies are only hit if they are in the caster's line of sight.
- Obstacles and walls along the path this skill travels will stop the skill.
- Like Heaven's Drive, this skill is capable of hitting hidden enemies.
- While the cooldown prevents this from being spammed manually, the caster can Release multiple instances of this skill during the cooldown of the first cast.
- Only the cooldown from the first cast of this skill is applied in this case and is reapplied only after it is cast again when the cooldown expires.
- With the right combination of skills and stats, it is possible to chain this skill up to 5 times in a row while only stopping for animation based Cast Delay.
- - If upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases damage by 10%.
- For every 3 upgrade levels, increase damage by 12%.
- If upgrade level is +11 or higher, reduces cooldown by 1 second.
- Increases damage by 20%.
- For every upgrade level, increases damage by an additional 5%.
- Survivor's Orb & Survivor's Rod Set:
- Increases damage by 15% if Survivor's Rod upgrade level is +10 or higher.
- Increases damage by an additional 30%, if the users base level is 100 or higher.
- October 13th, 2022
- Damage Improved.
- Old: (2000 + Skill_Level × 100)%
- New: (1000 + Skill_Level × 600)%
- Removed Divest effect.
- Lowered Cooldown, Lowered Delay.
- Damage Improved.
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|