|SP Cost:||20 ~ 64|
|Fixed Cast Time:||1.5 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||6.3 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Cooldown:||[2 + (Skill Level x 0.5)] seconds|
|Duration:||2 ~ 7 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||7x7|
|(Mage) Thunderstorm Lv. 1, (Wizard) Sightrasher Lv. 2|
Calls forth meteors from the skies that randomly fall within its area of effect around the targeted location. Each meteor will inflict 125% Fire property magic damage each hit to all enemies in a 7x7 area around each meteor. It has a chance of leaving enemies stunned.
|Level||Meteors||Hits per Meteor||Chance of Effect||Cooldown||Duration||SP Cost|
- Despite the animation, all damage of each meteor is connected in one single bundle.
- Meteors that fall on the border of the targeted area cause damage 6 cells beyond the target area border, giving this skill the potential to damage enemies in a 13x13 area.
- Meteors that fall on "null" cells of the map will still count against the total number of meteors that are to fall, while not actually hitting any enemies.
- Unlike the two other area skills, Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion, this skill stacks; multiple casts will still continue to drop meteors, meaning that multiple Wizards can be casting more instances of this skill at the same location without loss of efficiency.
- This is one of the Wizard's three main area skills. As Fire property, it can do extensive damage to Undead and Earth property enemies. The additional chance to Stun gives it extra use in PvP scenarios, and so does its ability to be stacked; multiple instances of this skill can be cast and constantly impacting the same area, unlike Storm Gust and Lord of Vermilion. Many Wizards will have either this skill or Lord of Vermilion. Unlike Storm Gust, meteors do not hit a target unless the target is in the caster's line of sight when the meteor lands.
- Although powerful, this skill inflicts less consistent damage. Which targets are actually hit by the meteors depends on where the meteors themselves hit. It is possible to cast this skill and fail to do any damage at all. Higher levels deliver more meteors, providing a more reliable damage source if one intends to use it often.
- Enemies toward the center of the casting circle will tend to get hit by the most meteors.
- - Level 3; Usable
- - Level 3; Autocast below target when attacking
- - Level 1; Autocast below target when attacking
- - Level 5; Autocast below target when attacked
- - Level 5; Autocast under target when physically attacked
- - Level 3; Autocast below target when attacked
- Level 3; Autocast below target when performing a physical attack
- If upgrade level is +8 or higher, use level 4 instead with an additional 5% chance
- If upgrade level is +10 or higher, use level 5 instead with an additional 5% chance
- - Increases damage by 5%.
- - Increases damage by 40%.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time reduced.
- Old: 2.4 seconds at all skill levels.
- New: 1.5 seconds at all skill levels.
- Variable casting time reduced.
- Old: 9.6 seconds at all skill levels.
- New: 6.3 seconds at all skill levels.
- Global delay of skills reduced.
- Old: 2 ~ 7 seconds.
- New: 1 second at all skill levels.
- [2 + (Skill Level x 0.5)] seconds cooldown added.
- Fixed casting time reduced.
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|