Lord of Vermilion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lord of Vermilion|
|SP Cost:||56 + (Skill Level × 4)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||1.5 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[6.5 - (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area of Effect:||11x11|
|(Mage) Thunderstorm Lv. 1, (Wizard) Jupitel Thunder Lv. 5|
|Level||Damage (MATK)||Cast Time||Chance of Effect||SP Cost|
- The damage is inflicted in a bundle of 20 hits. This only affects the divisibility of their damage, which are rounded down.
- This skill does not stack with other instances of this skill; two simultaneous instances in one location have no more effect than just one. Anything hit by this skill is temporarily immune to the skill for about 0.5 second. The mechanism is similar to that of Storm Gust and Priest's Magnus Exorcismus.
- This is one of the Wizard's three main area skills. As Wind property, it can do extensive damage to Water property or frozen enemies. This skill inflicts less damage than Storm Gust or Meteor Storm, but it inflicts consistent damage to all targets within the area (unlike Meteor Storm) and also has a good chance of inflicting the Blind status. The area is also considerably larger than Storm Gust, not counting its splash nature. Unlike Storm Gust, this skill does not hit a target unless it is in the caster's line of sight.
- Unlike many other Wizard skills, this skill has lower cast time as its level increases. The chance to blind and damage also increases with level, but the number of sub-hits remain the same.
- This skill is useful for hit-locking enemies during War of Emperium, making them have trouble moving from one cell to another.
- - Level 5; Autocast under target when physically attacked
- Owl Viscount Card & Owl Marquees Card Set - Level 1; Autocast under target when physically attacking
- - Damage +5%
- - Increases damage by 6% for every 1 base level.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Damage formula changed.
- Old: (100 ~ 330)% x 4 waves (10 hits each)
- New: [400 + (Skill Level x 100)]% x 1 wave (20 hits)
- Fixed casting time changed.
- Old: [2.48 - (Skill Level × 0.08)] seconds.
- New: 1.5 seconds at all skill levels.
- Variable casting time changed.
- Old: [9.92 - (Skill Level × 0.32)] seconds.
- New: [6.5 - (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds
- Global delay of skills reduced.
- Old: 5 seconds at all skill levels.
- New: 1 second at all skill levels.
- 5 seconds cooldown added.
- Damage formula changed.
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|