|SP Cost:||38 + (Skill Level × 2)|
|Cast Time:||15 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||4 seconds|
|Duration:||(Skill Level + 4) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||7x7|
|(Priest) Safety Wall Lv. 1, Lex Aeterna Lv. 1, Turn Undead Lv. 3|
Summons a purifying cross on a targeted location, where Undead property and Demon race monsters within the area of effect will be struck with waves of exorcism. Each wave will inflict several hits of 100% Holy property magic damage. Each cast consumes a .
|Level||Hits Inflicted||Duration||SP Cost|
- Despite the animation, all damage of each wave is connected in one single bundle.
- Anything that is hit by this skill becomes immune to the skill for three seconds; thus, maximum output against an enemy is 5 waves of damage after the cast.
- Each cell from the area of this skill is only activated for a maximum amount of hits. If too many monsters are stacked on the same cell, this cell of this skill will disappear after dealing the maximum amount of hits it can and will and no longer damage enemies: these monsters have to be moved to another cell that is still active.
- If the user is incapacitated (Stunned, Frozen, Petrified), then this skill will not process attacks.
- - Increases damage by 10% for every 2 refine level.
- Increases damage by 30%.
- Increases damage by an additional 5% for every 2 refine level.
- Reduces Variable Casting Time by 25%.
- If equipped with increases damage by 20%.
- - If equipped with or or  increases damage by 30%.
- base levels. - Increases damage by 3% for every 2
|Priest • High Priest • Arch Bishop|
|Aspersio • B.S Sacramenti • Gloria • Impositio Manus • Increase SP Recovery • Kyrie Eleison • Lex Aeterna • Lex Divina • Mace Mastery • Magnificat • Magnus Exorcismus • Redemptio • Resurrection • Safety Wall • Sanctuary • Slow Poison • Status Recovery • Suffragium • Turn Undead|
|Assumptio • Basilica • Meditatio • Spiritual Thrift|
|Adoramus • Ancilla • Cantocandidus • Clearance • Clementia • Coluseo Heal • Duple Light • Epiclesis • Eucharistica • Expiatio • Full Throttle • High Heal • Judex • Lauda Agnus • Lauda Ramus • Offertorium • Oratio • Praefatio • Renovatio • Sacrament • Silentium|
|Quests||Priest Job Change Guide • Priest Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Arch Bishop Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Book • Mace • Rod|