|Fixed Cast Time:||2 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[1.5 + (Skill Level x 0.5)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||2 seconds|
|Duration:||[15 + (Skill Level × 3)] seconds|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Arch Bishop) Ancilla Lv. 1, High Heal Lv. 1|
Epiclesis (Alt: Epiclesis) is a 3rd class supportive skill available as Arch Bishop.
Places a 5x5 area around the targeted location that resurrects dead players, increases Max HP, and regenerates HP and SP every 3 seconds. This also reveals all concealed entities every 5 seconds. Each cast consumes 1 , 1 , and 300 SP regardless of the skill level.
|Level||Max HP Increase||HP Regen||SP Regen||Duration||Cast Time (Fix + Var)|
|1||5%||3%||2%||18s||(2.0 + 2.0)s|
|2||10%||21s||(2.0 + 2.5)s|
|3||15%||4%||3%||24s||(2.0 + 3.0)s|
|4||20%||27s||(2.0 + 3.5)s|
|5||25%||5%||4%||30s||(2.0 + 4.0)s|
- Resurrection only occurs once, when the skill is cast and affects all allies within the area of effect. This means that only players within the area will be resurrected.
- Enemies in PvP environment will not be resurrected.
- Undead property players receive no benefits from this skill.
- The revealing effect affects all players, including the caster and allies, and doesn't cancel Invisibility or Stealth.
- This skill bypasses the healing restriction from Frenzy and overweight statuses.
- This skill stacks with Sanctuary, which means players can recover HP faster by combining both skills.
- The effects of this skill do not remain once leaving the area of effect.
- Arch Bishop Ring & Cure Lv1 Set:
- Reduces cooldown by 10 seconds.
- Reduces SP cost by 100.