|Variable Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|(Arch Bishop) Clementia Lv. 3|
Ancilla (Alt: Ancilla) is a 3rd class active skill available as Arch Bishop.
Creates a single Max SP. Ancilla can be used as a catalyst for Epiclesis or consumed to restore 15% of the user's Max SP and gaining a 60 second buff that increases effectiveness of healing by 15%, SP recovery by 30% and converts Adoramus element to Neutral., consuming 1 and 10% of the user's
- The user cannot have more than 3 in their inventory. Otherwise this skill will fail.
- Despite the SP cost of this skill is relative to Max SP, it can be affected by all effects that alter SP cost, such as Offertorium. However, if the SP cost is reduced, it still requires to have at least 10% of the user's Max SP in order to cast it.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2021 skill updates.
- In Latin, ancilla means "maid / female servant."
- Skill now also gives increased healing and SP recovery for 60 seconds.
- SP cost reduced from 30% max SP to 10% max SP.