|SP Cost:||(70 + (Skill level*10))|
|Cast Time:||(4 + Skill level) seconds (Fixed)|
|Cast Delay:||(1 + Skill level) seconds|
|Duration:||(15 + (Skill level*5)) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|Catalyst:||1, and , 1|
|(Priest) Gloria Lv. 2, Increase SP Recovery Lv. 1|
Shields all characters in a 5 x 5 area around the caster against any attack, but prevents shielded characters from making attacks or using active skills. The skill requires a 7 X 7 area of level ground centered around the caster to work. If a monster, another player, or an impassable terrain blocks any one of the cells, the skill will fail. Cannot be used in WoE castle maps.
|Level||Duration||Cast Time||Cast Delay||SP Cost|
|1||20 sec||5 sec||2 sec||80 SP|
|2||25 sec||6 sec||3 sec||90 SP|
|3||30 sec||7 sec||4 sec||100 SP|
|4||35 sec||8 sec||5 sec||110 SP|
|5||40 sec||9 sec||6 sec||120 SP|
- Does not affect Boss monsters.
- Magnetic Earth cancels affected areas if casted outside it.
- Item drops from monsters will not affect Basilica's activation or effect.
- The 7 X 7 area of free space is only required to begin casting Basilica. Once the player starts casting it, other characters (and monsters) may freely enter the area where Basilica will be placed.
- Any non-boss monsters in a 5 X 5 area next to the caster when Basilica's cast time is complete will be instantly pushed out of the area.
- Pushes away hiding and cloaking enemies
- This skill can be used to "bait" monsters. If a monster's target is inside Basilica, it will constantly run into the wall and be pushed outwards, allowing other characters to kill it from a safe distance.
- User suffers a short(1~2sec) of cast delay when the skill expired.
- Double cast cancel it, similar to Crusader's Guard
- Cannot be used inside WoE map
- Venom Splasher that used while Basilica is casting deal no damage once Basilica finished casting. However, target may be poisoned and taking consistence damage from poison status.
- Sacrament greatly reduce the lengthy cast time
- Lay down some Sanctuary to push away undead mobs before casting one
- Hunter's trap can block the cell and thus prevent casting
- While being not able to do anything else(other than recast to cancel it), caster can actually sit down to regen faster
- Character looking direction can be change by holding Shift
- Casting can be done without catalysts. However, it will fail.
|Priest • High Priest • Arch Bishop|
|Aspersio • B.S Sacramenti • Gloria • Impositio Manus • Increase SP Recovery • Kyrie Eleison • Lex Aeterna • Lex Divina • Mace Mastery • Magnificat • Magnus Exorcismus • Redemptio • Resurrection • Safety Wall • Sanctuary • Slow Poison • Status Recovery • Suffragium • Turn Undead|
|Assumptio • Basilica • Meditatio • Spiritual Thrift|
|Adoramus • Ancilla • Cantocandidus • Clearance • Clementia • Coluseo Heal • Duple Light • Epiclesis • Eucharistica • Expiatio • Full Throttle • High Heal • Judex • Lauda Agnus • Lauda Ramus • Offertorium • Oratio • Praefatio • Renovatio • Sacrament • Silentium|
|Quests||Priest Job Change Guide • Priest Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Arch Bishop Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Book • Mace • Rod|