From iRO Wiki
|Duration:||Until HP < 100|
|(Lord Knight) Job Level 50|
Unleashes the power of rage to greatly strengthen the user temporarily at cost of leaving him/her extremely vulnerable.
List of positive effects
- Increases ASPD by 30%.
- Increases ATK by 100%.
- Increases Max HP to 300% and replenishes it fully.
- Improves Movement Speed.
- Resists flinching from enemy attacks.
List of negative effects
- Sets SP to 0.
- Disables SP Recovery and will remain disabled for 5 minutes after this skill runs out.
- Drains 5% of Max HP every 15 seconds.
- Sets all defense (both physical and magic) to 0.
- Halves Flee rate.
- Does not allow:
- Forfeits healing, except from Geographers created via Summon Flora and Tuna Belly.
- Some cards and equipment that replenish HP implicitly (no green number shown) will still heal the user. For example: works; or do not work.
- After this skill runs out, SP Recovery can still be restored by relogging, like the similar effect after casting Guillotine Fist.
- While chatting in public or guild channels is not permitted, it is still possible to set up chat rooms to communicate with nearby players.
- This skill runs out when 100 HP or less is calculated to be reached: the player will be left with exactly 100 HP, and their HP will never actually drop below 100.
- Relogging will cancel this skill and leave its user with 100 HP.
- Leveling with this skill is possible, even with its massive restrictions. The only difficulty is having enough SP to continually recast this skill, as it consumes 200 SP, prevents SP Recovery, and sets SP to 0. Other skills, such as Aura Blade and Spear Dynamo should also be used every time this skill runs out, requiring even more SP.
- Some methods of quickly restoring SP:
- SP Items: These items will have to be used every time this skill runs out which can be regularly. HP may deplete very quickly in leveling areas with high level monsters (due to this skill's 0 defense penalty in combination with its 5% HP drain every 15 seconds), thus bringing the player to 100 HP often and canceling this skill sooner.
- SP Cards: There are race-specific cards that replenish SP when the respective race is killed, and are compounded to weapons. and are the most ideal as they can be compounded to armor and garment instead of weapon, work on all races of monsters, and won't take the place of a card that increases damage. The goal with these cards is to kill enough monsters to replenish enough SP to be able to reuse this skill before the HP drains to 100.
- Scholar or Sorcerer: Not only can these players cancel out unneeded Frenzy with Dispell, they can use Soul Exhale to recover the player's SP.
- The Max HP bonus from this skill can be used to survive nearly anything. This skill can be used before an opponent uses Guillotine Fist, hopefully giving the player enough HP to survive. The long term usefulness of this is debatable, however, because it leaves the player in a very vulnerable state.
- While this skill is useful for breaking emperiums, the Movement Speed bonus from this skill is helpful for rushing through forts to reach the Emperium long before opponents.
- Priests can cast Aspersio on frenzied players (rendering them unable to inflict any damage to the Emperium), and this skill prevents them from switching weapons or using items to counteract it. armor is a wise choice when breaking Emperiums while under the effects of this skill. Otherwise,
- When this skill is Dispelled, the player's Max HP will be back to normal. This skill can be immediately reused if the player has at least 200 SP.
- Remember to use all items (such as ASPD Potions) and equip all gear desired before using this skill.
- - Level 1; Usable
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|