Knight Skill Quest
From iRO Wiki
Charge Attack Quest
|Knight Skill Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||5, 3|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to use Charge Attack|
- Inside the Prontera Chivalry ( 48, 343), Talk to Essofeit .
- Go outside, talk to each of the knights in the group standing just to the east of the Chivalry . Start with the invisible chat bubble to the left of the Grand Master. After clicking on it, talk to the bottom right "Knight." Then, talk to the top left "Knight," not the one by the tree. Then, talk to the top right "Knight."
- Go back inside, talk to Essofeit again.
- Go back outside, talk to the Knight Gatack . He comments about Essofeit missing training and mentions how Essofeit says that all Knights should be able to obtain 5 and 3 .
- With the 3 and 5 in your inventory, head back inside the Chivalry to talk to Essofeit. Select "Give him the Witherless Roses and Candy Canes" at the prompt. He'll tell you that he needs time to make preparations.
- Talk to Essofeit again and he'll teach you Charge Attack.
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|