From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||(Skill Level + 12)|
|Cast Time:||0.7 seconds|
|Knock Back:||1 cells|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Swordman) Bash Lv. 10, Magnum Break Lv. 3, Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5; (Knight) Twohand Quicken Lv. 10, Counter Attack Lv. 5|
Strikes a single target with a smashing blow twice, where each strike will inflict physical damage individually to all enemies within the area of effect and push them backwards.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||SP Cost|
- The Cast Time cannot be interrupted.
- Even when used with a bow on a Rogue class, the skill is still considered Melee. Hence it is not blocked by Pneuma, does not consume arrows and some effects such as the bonus for equipping a with will not apply.
- The knockback effect will move the target into the direction the user has last moved or faced toward. When turning away from a target and then performing the skill, it results in the opposite effect where the target becomes drawn to the user.
- The knockback effect is applied before inflicting damage. Due to this, Safety Wall does not block the skill.
About Gutter Lines
- There is an invisible grid on every map that reverts the skill to its older self when performed inside it. The grid is present on every cell that is divisible by 40 on the X and Y coordinates (type in
/where) and the five adjecent cells to those.
- Strikes a single target to inflict [
100 + Skill_Level × 50]% physical damage and push it 4 cells westwards (default map view). Similar to actual , if the target crashes into another enemy due to the knock back, then the crash will inflict physical damage to all enemies next to the target at that point. During the Cast Time, the user's defense is dropped down to 66%.
- Strikes a single target to inflict [
- This is one of two area skills a Knight can learn, the other being Brandish Spear. Unlike Brandish Spear, however, this skill does not have weapon restriction. It inflicts more damage than Brandish Spear, but also has a smaller area of effect. Knights oriented towards PvM generally prefer this skill over Brandish Spear simply due to its larger damage.
- In PvP environments, Knights may be requested to tank and spread status effects instead of inflict damage. For this purpose, this skill has a small area of effect, making it less efficient for spreading status effects. This skill is still able to deal damage, and is useful for knocking back and scattering opponents.
- Since the Cast Delay is based on ASPD, which is the user's sprite animation itself basically, engaging a foe that has Shield Reflect active, results in the animation to be broken when the user takes damage. This essentially negates the Cast Delay, and this skill can be recasted immediately without much delay, resulting in a very high damage output per second. No longer applicable due to the implemented Cooldown.
- The skill used to be only limited to hitting a maximum of 11 enemies at once, but after an update, it can hit an unlimited amound of enemies, as long as they are next to each other.
- - Level 1; Autocast on target when physically attacking
- Swordman class only) - Level 5 - Autocast on target when physically attacking (
- - If Bowling Bash is level 10, increases damage by 50%.
- Sword or Two Handed Sword - Increases damage by 25% if compounded to a
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|