Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(Knight) Spear Mastery Lv. 1|
Thrusts the equipped spear into a single target to inflict physical damage multiple times depending on the size of the target. Small enemies will take one hit, Medium enemies will take two hits, and Large enemies will take three hits.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||Accuracy Bonus|
- Despite the animation, all damage against Medium and Large enemies is connected in one single bundle.
- The Accuracy Bonus is applied after the hit rate is determined. Therefore, if there is a 50% chance of hitting a monster, this skill when mastered will increase it to 75% chance of hitting it. (
50 × 1.5)%
- Players in PvP environment are always Medium-sized. Except Baby characters, who are Small-sized instead.
- Knights who use Spears use this skill as the main Single Target damage skill. As a result, many Knights prefer to hunt larger opponents to leverage this advantage. This has a larger damage modifier than Bash for large targets. However, Bash has the added ability to Stun if the user has learned Fatal Blow, which may be useful for opponents with high flee rate. For small opponents, Bash or Bowling Bash may be more suitable.
- - Level 5; Autocast on target when physically attacking
- - Level 3; Usable
- - Increases damage by 2%.
- Increases damage by 20%.
- For every upgrade level, increases damage by an additional 5%.