From iRO Wiki
|Knock Back:||1 cells|
|In order to gain this skill, the player has to complete a quest.|
Rushes at a single target and strikes to inflict ranged physical damage and pushing it in a random direction. The farther the target is, the higher the damage will be.
- As a ranged skill, it is not blocked by Safety Wall.
- Damage can be reduced by simply moving closer to the user.
- During the War of Emperium, the user will not "charge" or move when using this skill. It becomes another ranged physical attack.
- The user will still relocate even if this skill misses, including by Pneuma.
- This skill can get the user "out" of any trap, Fiber Lock, or Close Confine (provided another enemy is nearby to charge).
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time and variable casting time removed.
- 0.5 seconds cooldown added.
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|