Knight Job Change Guide
|Knight Job Change Guide|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||Varies (See Table)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Knight|
1. Go inside the Chivalry located in the NorthWest corner of Prontera . This is also known as the Knight Guild.
2. Inside, speak to the Chivalry Captain standing behind a desk to apply for the quest.
- Note: Avoid the Recruiter; signing up for his mission transports the player to the Culverts, one map west of Prontera.
3. Speak to Sir Andrew , located close to the entrance. He will randomly assign a list of items to collect:
- Note: Players who are Job Level 50 may skip this step.
4. Speak to Sir Siracuse , found at the south end of the room by the table. He asks questions pertaining to the Knight class. If you fail it the first time, speak to him again to re-take it.
|1. Which of the following weapons are not affected by Twohand Quicken skill?|
|2. Which of the following is not necessary to learn Bowling Bash?||Provoke Lv.10|
|3. What skill are not necessary to learn the skill Brandish Spear?||Spear Boomerang Lv.3|
|4. Which can attack a Nightmare, which has the Ghost attribute?|
|5. What percentage of your normal attack speed will you have after learning Level 3 Cavalier Mastery?||80 % of normal attack speed|
|6. What should you do when you run into a Novice asking for help in town?||Tell the Novice of a reasonable hunting area.|
|7. How should you act within a party?||Protect everyone in the front of the battle.|
|8. What's the most important value a Knight must have?||Honor|
5. Speak to Sir Windsor , near the middle of the room who will warp the player to a waiting room.
- Enter the chat room found here you will be transported to the first stage of the Battle Test if no one else is in line; otherwise, wait inside the chat room for others to finish the test.
- There are three rounds of fighting monsters. In each stage, different monsters will spawn.
- All monsters must be killed within the amount of time allocated (there will be announcements indicating the time remaining).
- Remember to check all the corners of the room for monsters that could have been missed. If you fail, restock on necessary items, restore your HP/SP, and talk to Sir Windsor again to retake the test.
- Before beginning this test, ensure you are fully prepared:
- Full HP/SP
- HP Potions
- There will not be time to sit and regen HP during the test because of the time limit.
- Especially recommended for those under level 60. 15 / s is ideal, but a large stock of or the like will suffice.
- s (Lvl 40+) / }
- SP Restoring Items
- Many of the monsters in round 1 are weak to Fire, while some monsters in round 2 are weak to Water. Fire and Water endowed weapons can be used here.
6. Talk to Lady Amy in the bottom left corner of the Chivalry to begin her quiz.
- Open a Chat Room and Wait or Look for people seeking Knights
- Check out the area and plan ahead or Lead the party slowly at the front
- Keep the monsters from reaching your party or Defend while the party retreats
- Ask your party's Priest to help
- Give it to who deserves it the most or Decide with a party who gets it
- Open a chat room and wait or Inquire if there is anyone that is interested
- Give suggestions for a place to hunt
- Tell the person how to reach the exit or Lead the person to the exit
- Would it be possible to get a heal, please?
- Ask around to find the owner or Simply walk by
7. Next, engage in conversation with Sir Edmond . He will teleport the player to a map with s, s, and .
- Do not attack any of these monsters. If you comply with sparing these innocent creatures' lives, you will be teleported back to the Chivalry after a few minutes, passing the test. So in the meantime, just sit down and wait.
8. Talk to Sir Gray , who gives another quiz.
- The quickest way to finish his test is with the answers below, however nearly any answer can be selected and he will simply try to persuade the player to answer differently. Just select answers that portray a friendly, altruistic person.
- To protect others
- Those waiting for me
9. Return to the Chivalry Captain, who changes the player's job to Knight. 7 will be rewarded regardless of job level.
- Players who are Job Level 50 do not receive any extra items.
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • Parry • Relax • Spear Dynamo • Traumatic Blow • Vital Strike|
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|