Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Duration:||(Skill Level × 0.4) seconds;|
|(Swordman) Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 1|
Performs a stance that allows the user to block and retaliate a physical attack back to the attacker with a critical hit, ending the stance. The user must be facing the enemy in order to retaliate an enemy's attack.
- Offensive skills cannot be retaliated by this skill.
- The critical hit from this skill will still have an ASPD-based delay. Therefore, higher ASPD is required to use this skill effectively against fast-attacking opponents.
- All monsters, including bosses, can have their physical attacks blocked and retaliated by this skill. This makes it ideal for tanking. However, it is less effective against multiple opponents, as the user must be facing a monster to counter its attacks.
- Alternatively, the user can start this stance and then click on a monster within range during the skill. Their attack will have twice the chance to be a critical hit and will gain 20 accuracy.
- In PvP environment, this skill is generally less useful as it cannot block skill damage.
- This skill works with Double Attack.