|Variable Cast Time:||[1.1 − (Skill Level x 0.1)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 seconds|
|(Rune Knight) Phantom Thrust Lv. 3|
Hundred Spears (Alt: Hundred Spear) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Rune Knight.
Perform a flurry of five pierces at a single target. It has a chance of activating Spear Boomerang upon inflicting damage, in which case the target will be pushed 6 cells backwards. Requires the user to wield a Spear class weapon.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Chance of Autocast||Variable Cast Time|
- Base Damage is increased by the Weight of the current weapon, then it is affected by Base Level.
Value: +(ClashingSpiral_Lv × 50)%
- The total damage is inflicted in one bundle of five hits. This only affects the divisibility of the damage, which is rounded down.
- Spear Boomerang auto-cast occurs only if the user has learned it.
- - Increases damage by 15% per 2 refine level
- : If upgrade level is +6 or higher, increases damage by 80% (WoE and PvP only).
- If upgrade level is +9 or higher, reduces cooldown by 1 second.
- If upgrade level is +13 or higher, reduces cooldown by an additional 1 second.
- - Reduces SP cost by 5.
- Illusion Shoes & Illusion Pole Axe Set:
- If Illusion Shoes and Illusion Pole Axe upgrade level is +7 or higher, increases damage by 20%.
- If the combined upgrade levels of Illusion Shoes and Illusion Pole Axe are +22 or higher, increases damage by an additional 20%.
- If the users base level is 160 or higher, increases damage by 10%.
- If upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases damage by 10%.
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|