From iRO Wiki
|Cast Time:||[3.3 − (Skill Level × 0.3)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Duration:|| 30 seconds;|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Mage) Fire Wall Lv. 1, (Super Novice) Quest|
Summons a pillar of flame on a targeted location that flares when triggered, inflicting piercing Fire property magic damage each hit to all enemies within its area of effect. Each cast consumes a if Level 6 or higher is cast.
|Level||Hits Inflicted||Cast Time|
Damage (MATK) = 50 + (MATK ÷ 5)
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- A maximum of five fire pillars can be placed before the first one expires.
- This skill cannot be cast on any occupied cell.
- In addition to Level 1 Fire Wall, Super Novices also have a prerequisite of doing the Expansion Quest. Wizards only require Level 1 Fire Wall.
- If someone is knocked back into multiple fire pillars, the target will not get hit by all the pillars. Therefore, in the following situation...
- This test implies that if the knock back amount is higher than a row of fire pillars, the enemy will only take damage from the first one and ignore the rest even though the pillar themselves will vanish as if they were used.
- - Increases damage by 2%.
- - Increases damage by 5%.
- - Increases damage by 50%.
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|