Frost Driver (Alt: Frost Diver) is a 1st class offensive skill available as Mage and Super Novice.
Releases a stream of frigid ice at a single target to inflict Water property magic damage. It has a chance of leaving the target frozen.
- The Chance and Duration are affected by target's magic defense.
- This is a disabling skill, since Frozen status stops any monsters immediately. From this point, it is possible to cast a high-damage skill without fearing retaliation from the monster, unless it breaks free in time.
- Frozen enemies become Level 1 Water property regardless of their original property. This means they become more vulnerable to Wind property skills, such as Lightening Bolt or Jupitel Thunder, while frozen.
- This skill does not freeze Boss or Undead property monsters, although it will still deal damage to them.
- If a Mage decides to become a Wizard, the skill Storm Gust can replace the need of this skill for mobs. The other disabling skill, Stone Curse, is also an option.