Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||(26 − Skill Level)|
|Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 seconds|
|(Mage & Super Novice) Cold Bolt Lv. 5|
|Level||Damage (MATK)||Frozen||SP Cost|
- The Chance and Duration are affected by target's magic defense.
- This is a disabling skill, since Frozen status stops any monsters immediately. From this point, it is possible to cast a high-damage skill without fearing retaliation from the monster, unless it breaks free in time.
- Frozen enemies become Level 1 Water property regardless of their original property. This means they become more vulnerable to Wind property skills, such as Lightning Bolt or Jupitel Thunder, while frozen.
- This skill does not freeze Boss or Undead property monsters, although it will still deal damage to them.
- If a Mage decides to become a Wizard, the skill Storm Gust can replace the need of this skill for mobs. The other disabling skill, Stone Curse, is also an option.
- - Level 1; Once
- - Level 5; Once
- - Level 5; Usable
- Level 1; Usable -
- - Level 3; Usable
- Autocast on target when physically attacking. - Level 3;
- - Increases damage by 10%
- - Increases damage by 30%
- - Increases damage by 5%
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Global delay of skills reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.