From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||28 + (Skill Level × 12)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||[2 − (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[2 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Cooldown:||[30 + (Skill Level × 5)] seconds|
|Duration:||[35 + (Skill Level × 5)] seconds|
|Area of Effect:||7x7|
|(Sage) Volcano Lv. 1, Whirlwind Lv. 1|
Warmer (Alt: Warmer) is a 3rd class supportive skill available as Sorcerer.
|Level||HP Recovery||Cast Time (Fix + Var)||Cooldown||Duration||SP Cost|
|1||1%||(1.8 + 2.2)s||35s||40s||40|
|2||2%||(1.6 + 2.4)s||40s||45s||52|
|3||3%||(1.4 + 2.6)s||45s||50s||64|
|4||4%||(1.2 + 2.8)s||50s||55s||76|
|5||5%||(1.0 + 3.0)s||55s||60s||88|
- There is no visual indicator or effect that shows the effects of this skill.
- Even if this skill is blocked by Magnetic Earth, the Cooldown is still applied.
- In a party with Wizard classes using Storm Gust, using this skill on monsters will prevent them from being frozen, allowing to inflict maximum damage.
- In MVP scenarios, this skill can be used to assist Sanctuary for healing. However, note that it will also heal all monsters within its range, possibly including the MVP itself.
- This skill can rapidly heal barricades in War of Emperium.
- This skill heals some characters in situations where normal healing skills would not, such as Undead property players, characters under Frenzy, and Mechanics wearing their Madogear.
- Reduces cast time by 50%.
- Reduces cooldown by 15 seconds.
- Level 2 Agni on Passive Mode