Elemental Master Job Change Guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elemental Master Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||60(70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise. But you will have 70 before getting to 200 base lvl)|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Legacy of the Wise One|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Elemental Master|
- Go to the top of the Geffen Tower and talk with Elma.
- Talk with Kiran in the same room, then again with Elma two times.
- Using Nillem NPC at Cat on Bullet(Einbroch), go to Varmundt Magic Power Plant 1(Barmund's Mansion) . Go inside and take the right portal. Then head to the middle of the map and click on the Potent Mana Stone.
- You will be requested to hunt 10 and 10 .
- After the hunting is done, go back and click the Potent Mana Stone.
- Go to Varmundt Library and click on the Potent Mana Bookshelf at the bottom.
- You will be requested to hunt 10 .
- Go back to the Potent Mana Bookshelf and click it. Elma will appear then click again on the Potent Mana Bookshelf to be teleported.
- NOTE At this point make sure you are in a party as the party leader.
- Talk with Yoop to create the job change instance.
- Talk again with Yoop and select "Follow him" to enter the instance.
- Inside the instance, talk with Yoop to begin the dialogue.
- Go to the room at the right and kill all the Water Fragments and destroy the Water Essence.
- After you finish them, a dialog will popup.
- Go back to the entrance and go to the north till you find a root going to the left then go there to kill all the Earth Fragments and destroy the Earth Essence.
- After you finish them, a dialog will popup and you will be teleported into another room.
- Talk with the Guild Master and select "Accept" to change your job to a Elemental Master.
- To leave the instance go the south and talk with the fairies.