Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||60 + (Skill Level × 4)|
|Cast Time:||0.5 + (Skill Level × 0.5) seconds (var)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Duration:||2 + (Skill Level × 2) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 7x7|
|(Sage) Magnetic Earth Lv. 2|
Extreme Vacuum (Alt: Vacuum Extreme) is a 3rd class active skill available as Sorcerer.
Create a vacuum on a targeted location that suspends all enemies within the Area of Effect, leaving them unable to move.
|Level||Area of Effect||Cast Time||Base Duration||SP Cost|
- Base Duration is decreased by target's STR.
- This skill does affect Boss monsters.
- Targets trapped in the Vacuum are able to move immediately if the skill ends prematurely (Ganbantein, Magnetic Earth).
- In War of Emperium:
- Targets can move past a Vacuum and are only subject to its effect if they come to a stop in Vacuum area.
- The skill duration begins when the target steps into the Area of Effect. As the target continues to move to their destination cell, the duration decreases. With a long or slow enough movement, the duration may end before or as they reach their original destination, allowing them to continue moving.
- This skill is currently disabled in dungeons and Endless Tower.