|Duration:||15 + 5 * Lv seconds|
|Target:||Party Member's ground|
|(Sorcerer) Spirit Control Lv. 3|
Elemental Shield (Alt: Elemental Shield) is a 3rd class supportive skill available as Sorcerer.
Expends summoned elemental's magic to create a magical barrier on the cells the caster and party members are standing on. Magical barrier dissipates once its durability reaches 0 or when skill duration ends.
- The number of hits blocked is 12/14/16 depending on the level of elemental spirit used.
- Destroys an active elemental spirit when the skill cast (unconfirmed if elemental spirit needed to cast)
- Because this is a combined protective ground skill, it's still removed by Magnetic Earth.
- Has no cast time, cool down, and global delay.
- Barrier's durability/HP is same as Safety Wall lv 10 (unconfirmed if this depends on Safety Wall, most Sorcerers pick this skill lv 10)
- The skill has situational use against Magnetic Earth. If the party doesn't face magical attacks or to prevent few skills (Dragon Breath, Suicidal Destruction, etc) then this skill is preferred. Otherwise, Magnetic Earth will be used (mainly on MVP or Biolab 3/4)
- Another protective ground skills (Barrier/Safety Wall/Pneuma) can't be cast on any existing protective ground skills mentioned
- So far, skill levels only affecting durations. Lv 1 is more preferred to conserve skill points and lv 1 duration is already longer than normal Safety Wall/Pneuma skill.