From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||25 + (Skill Level × 5)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||[1 − (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[2 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Cooldown:||4 + (Skill Level) seconds|
|Range:||7 or 9 cells|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 7x7|
|(Sorcerer) Warmer Lv. 2|
Arrullo (Alt: Arrullo) is a 3rd class active skill available as Sorcerer.
Cast a spell on a targeted location, which has a chance of leaving enemies deeply sleeping. Each cast consumes a .
|Level||Effect||Area of Effect||Range||Cast Time (Fix + Var)||SP Cost|
|Base Chance||Base Duration|
|1||20%||8s||3x3||7||(0.8 + 2.2)s||30|
|2||25%||10s||(0.6 + 2.4)s||35|
|3||30%||12s||5x5||(0.4 + 2.6)s||40|
|4||35%||14s||(0.2 + 2.8)s||45|
|5||40%||16s||7x7||9||(0.0 + 3.0)s||50|
- Base Chance of Effect is increased by the caster's INT and Job Level and decreased by target's INT and LUK.
- Base Duration is decreased by target's Base Level and INT.
- This skill cannot be cast on friendly targets.
- This skill is only usable on PvP and War of Emperium maps.
- This skill is blocked on jRO, on all maps other than War of Emperium maps.