|SP Cost:||36 + (Skill Level × 4)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Duration:||15 + (Skill Level × 5) seconds|
Until using all hits
|(Sage) Hindsight Lv. 4|
Spell Fist (Alt: Spell Fist) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Sorcerer.
Interrupts the ongoing cast of the current Bolt skill and converges its magic power on the caster's hands, allowing to inflict magic damage with regular attacks temporarily. This skill can only be used while casting either Fire Bolt, Cold Bolt or Lightning Bolt, the property of which depends the property of this skill.
|Level||Base Damage (MATK)||Max. Hits||Duration||SP Cost|
Damage (MATK)% = Base_Damage + (Bolt_Lv × 100)
- This skill is considered Melee magic damage. Due to this:
- It is blocked by Safety Wall and Guard.
- It is affected by Shield Reflect.
- It is affected by Double Attack.
- Its damage is reduced by Stone Skin.
- It can trigger Autocasts that are based on regular attacks, including those spells triggered via Hindsight. However, the Cast Delay of the spells might make it more difficult to reload this skill quickly.
- The level of Free Cast directly affects the reaction time of this skill after casting a Bolt skill, as it is based on the attack speed.
- Any damage modifier that affects the Bolt skills will also affect this skill. Such as Cold Bolt) and (Fire Bolt). (
- Since the way the damage of this skill is calculated is same way as how the Bolt skills are calculated, the magic defense of the enemy will greatly reduce the overall damage (the magic defense reduces base magic attack and then is multiplied by the Bolt / Spell Fist multiplier).
- The weapon equipped when converging a Bolt skill does not affect damage. Only the weapon equipped when hitting an enemy after having activated the skill does. For example, casting with a rod and then hitting with a dagger will result in lower damage, while casting with a dagger and then hitting with a rod will result in higher damage.
- Using any skill will cancel the effects of this skill if its duration has not expired yet.
- This skill does not benefit from size modifier cards or other physical cards like , , etc.
- The damage is connected in one single hit. For example, if a Level 10 Bolt skill is converged with this skill at Level 5 and each bolt would inflict 500 damage, the enemy would receive 6,250 damage in one single attack. This is particularly helpful if using a card, such as , that relies on higher damage output at once as opposed to several smaller hits.