Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fixed Cast Time:||3 seconds|
|Duration:||[90 + (Skill Level × 30)] seconds|
|(Sage) Free Cast Lv. 4|
Allows to autocast a spell while physically attacking enemies temporarily. Spells triggered by this skill only consume 2/3 of their SP Cost, but they cannot be cast through this skill if they have not yet learned.
|Level||Usable Skill||Chance of Autocast||Duration|
- The physical attacks do not have to hit the target to engage the selected skill.
- When this skill is executed, a window will appear from which the user can select which skill to use when the autocast happens.
- The skill is cast after the physical attack that activates it and is independent of the user's condition. For example, it will still activate while the user is silenced.
- The user is able to select any of the skills obtained from the current level available and also those of lower levels.
- Levels of autocasted spells is the half of Hindsight level. If autocasted spells has lower level than half of Hindsight levels, actual skill level will be autocasted instead.
- When the user is linked to the Sage Spirit, the Bolts will always come down at the maximum level learned by the user.
- Spells triggered by this skill do not have any cast time, but do have cast delay. Cast delays, however, will not prevent bolts from being triggered via this skill. As a result, it is possible to fire off bolts very quickly.
- The skills will all retain their special effects on their targets; Frost Diver will freeze, Fire Ball will have splash damage, etc.
- Misses anyone inside Blinding Mist.
- Can be combined with other autocast equipment. However, unlike this skill, most autocast effects require the user not to miss attacks to trigger them.
- If the caster does not have any skill learned for the current level of this skill (This skill at level 1 can only use Napalm Beat), no popup menu will appear.
- When the caster does not select any skill from the popup menu (even pressing cancel), no skills can be executed anymore unless the player changes map or relogs.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Autocast level changed.
- Old: The Bolt skills will vary in level from level 1 to 3. The level 1 version will occur 50% of the time, level 2 35%, and level 3 at 15%.
- New: Levels of autocasted spells is the half of Hindsight level. If autocasted spells has lower level than half of Hindsight levels, actual skill level will be autocasted instead.
- Autocast chance changed.
- Old: 7% - 25%
- New: (Skill Level x 2)%
- Usable skills changed.
- Old: Napalm Beat, Fire Bolt, Cold Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Soul Strike, Fire Ball, Frost Diver
- New: Fire Bolt, Cold Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Soul Strike, Fire Ball, Earth Spike, Frost Diver, Thunderstorm, Heaven's Drive
- Autocast level changed.